HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MANUSCRIPT
Welcome to our Author’s portal. This section describes how to publish your scholarly article or monograph with us.
If you are searching for a Publisher for your academic work or if you are one of our Authors please click on one of the links below to view what we can offer and to learn how to submit a manuscript. At the end of each section you will also find the reference e-mail address for further information or for a direct contact. Our editors will be pleased to answer your questions.
L’Erma di Bretschneider edits and publishes International scholarly and academic studies in the fields of the humanities, particularly in classical studies, archaeology, Roman Law, and art history.
If you wish to publish your monograph with us please submit your manuscript by sending a letter via e-mail to [email protected] with the following information:
- Title of the work
- Abstract of the work with Curriculum Vitae of the Author or of the Editor (How to write an abstract)
- Development information:
- Number of characters with spaces (Text: how to count the number of characters)
- Number and characteristic of the images (Images: how many? Will they be in color?)
- Language (Languages published by L’Erma di Bretschneider)
- Plates, graphs and tables (Plates, graphs and tables)
- Multimedia (Indicate eventual digital media to be attached to the printed volume)
- Letter with a presentation of the work by one or more researchers not included in the research.
- Eventual availability of institutional or private sponsors for the research.
- Necessity to publish in a specific format or series.
Sign up for our Newsletter
To stay up-to-date with our publications
Your registration is complete. Thank you